Here they are on Destination WA – Channel 9! Aired December 2 2018
Closed for the 2018 season, see you back in March 2019!
A local tour operator in Tom Price – dedicated to Karijini National Park & the Pilbara Region.
What they do :
– Conduct informative and Active Day Tours, departing every Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday in season / confirmed departures.
– Rent Quality 4WD Rental Vehicles & Camping equipment at competitive rates for touristic purposes.
– Charter & Group Tours from Ningaloo to Broome
– Sheduled Fly in Fly out Tours / Bus in Bus out Tours
– Integrity Coach Line Agents / Ningaloo & Broome Transfer
– Great advice and good times always come standard.
The Flying Sandgroper is a vehicle to put back the adventure and fun into North West touring – there’s just so much to see and do. Flying to & from our region has never been more value or bus it to old Karijini with our touring partner Integrity Coach Lines. Come to the Pilbara for a digital detox & let your troubles melt away!
All Flying Sandgroper tours are designed for the active adventurous adult. Tours are not limited by age, but activity level. Accompanied children aged 13 to 17 are also very welcome (calculate 25% discount for accompanied teenagers – discount applies to one teenager per adult travelling).
For more information and to view the variety of tours visit the Flying Sandgroper website!
Phone: 0419 637 300