As seen on Destination WA January 2019!
(Tours will resume April 2019).
Explore the beauty of Karijini National Park within the comfort of an air-conditioned bus, and with a well experienced tour guide to show you the majesty of the Pilbara and to share the local knowledge and history.
The Tour includes:
• Spectacular views from Oxers Lookout.
• Walk through Weano Gorge and Handrail Pool.
• Joffre Falls and Knox Lookout.
• Visit and tour the new Karijini Visitor Centre.
• Lunch provided in a picturesque park setting.
• Swim and enjoy the tranquillity of Fern Pool.
• Visit Circular Pool Lookout.
• Detailed commentary.
• Air-conditioned coach or bus.
• Suitable walking footwear is recommended.
For more information or to make a booking contact Tom Price Visitor Centre (08) 9188 5488 or visit Lestok’s website
KARIJINI GORGE TOUR INFORMATION
Start Time: 7.15am (daily during peak season however require 4 paying adults to confirm with a maximum number 16 patrons)
Finish Time: 5.30pm
Tom Price Visitor Centre 7.15am
Tom Price Tourist Park 7.30am
Karijini Eco Retreat 8.30am
Requirements: Comfortable walking shoes, towel, sunscreen, water bottle, camera, other personal items
Child $90 (13 & under)
Senior $185 (must show Australian Seniors Card)
Supplied: Lunch & Water
For Group Charters and earlybird discounts, contact Lestok Tours directly on (08) 9189 2032